Hello Victor,

Are you planning on using telnet or python? If python, check out the
casperfpga module on ska-sa Github. It's not documented in the tutorials
unfortunately, and it takes a little bit of doing to install, but once
you're there it's very easy to us, especially with ipython.

I've recently gone through a similar process with ROACH 1, so if you don't
come right by tomorrow I (or someone more experienced than I) can give you
some more direction tomorrow...

Regards,
James