Hi Vereese,

Adding an iadc block will (I think, having just checked the adc yellow
block code) change the number or software devices on the OPB bus, so could
affect the problem if Dave's first hypothesis is correct. Having said that,
your test using sys_clk, as long as you left all the yellow blocks in your
design the same, won't change the number of OPB devices so I think that
exonerates the OPB bus. It seems to me that it's very unlikely that there's
a problem that hasn't been noticed before that affects only certain OPB
devices, and would show up at 155 MHz but not 100.
Probably you already know this, but you should be able to clock off
something close to your desired frequency by using sys_clk and setting the
rate to 155. The toolflow will try to generate a clock of this frequency by
multiplying/dividing the 100MHz onboard oscillator. I think the matlab
prompt will print a line at the start of the compile telling you what clock
speed it's managing to generate.

My inclination is to blame the yellow block - are all the clock constraints
set up right? are there any MMCMs whose "locked" signals you can tie to
software registers? If you run roach.est_board_clk() does it suggest your
board is actually running at the speed you think?

Cookie kebabs when you solve the problem,

Jack