Hi Michael,

This is fixed by commit 404989f. It's in the casper-astro-soak-test branch
of https://github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel
There's a bunch of other fixes in this branch, so I would suggest using it.
At some point in the hopefully near future it will become the standard
casper-astro master branch.

Cheers,
Jack

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 at 10:50 Michael D'Cruze <