On 2015-09-02 11:28, James Smith wrote:
Hello Aniket,

You seem to have gone about it the right way. That error usually means
that either your ROACH isn't connected or the tcpborphserver running
on the ROACH has crashed. Also, check the spelling of your ROACH's
name.

I myself use ROACH1, not ROACH2 (in fact I had to modify casperfpga
slightly to work with ROACH), so if you don't come right, reply to the
group again (you can just do a "reply-all" to my previous mail), and
some of those more experienced in using ROACH2 may be able to help
you.

Regards,
James

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 7:35 AM, aniket <ani...@gmrt.ncra.tifr.res.in>