Hi Michael,

Are you certain that
1. The snapshot bram address counters have been changed to accommodate the
new deeper rams. If not they will wrap and never write to the lower part of
the ram.
2. Whatever controls the valid signal to the shared brams has been modified
so that valid goes high for 8k clocks?

I think you'll track down the problem pretty quickly if you simulate the
vacc and vacc control logic.

As for the blackboxed and non-blackboxed designs behaving differently, I
can only suppose that they're not really the same for some reason, or
there's something fishy going on with the port connection of fft to
gateways in the black boxes model file.

Cheers,
Jack