Hi Richard,

I've just modified the dac yellow blocks so that they don't try to call the
initialisation script for the now non-existent parallel_to_serial block.
The interface should still work -- essentially it's now frozen with the
parameters originally set by the dac yellow block, which I assume are right
-- but I don't have hardware to test on.

I also added terminators to the gateways in the yellow block which should
suppress "unconnected output" warnings.

Pushed to github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel.git master branch

Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers,

Jack

PS: There doesn't appear to be any pcore for the mkid_dac_4x in the
repository, does anyone have this in their mlib_devel? If so can you raise
a pull request against casper / point me at your repository. Failing that,
I'll copy/paste the code from here --
https://github.com/argonnexraydetector/RoachFirmPy/tree/master/ANLYellowBlocks/mkid_dacadc_4x