Hi Roberto,

That's an interesting one. I don't think I've ever seen xps segfault.

First, are you using the latest (14.7) versions of the Xilinx tools?
Second, can you compile the original yellow block OK?

Other than go through the changes you've made step by step until you
identify the what's broken, I'm not really sure what to suggest. If your
code is checked into a branch of mlib_devel somewhere I'd be happy to try
and run it on my setup here if you think that'd help.

Cheers,
Jack