Anyone help?

I'm working in academia and need to build a 300-receiver channel single-bit
digitiser / cross-correlator with a single frequency channel having a bandwidth
of 300 MHz, centre frequency ~3 GHz. The single bit digitisers sample I&Q
giving a total data rate of 180 Gbps and using XOR gates to do the
cross-correlations, the total computation rate is 54 T XOR operations per
second. I need to accumulate cross-correlations typically for times ranging
from 10 ms to a few seconds. The system would comprise an array of single bit
digitisers linked via a high speed data bus to FPGA boards for the
cross-correlation/accumulation. I've no skills in board design but could
probably learn VHDL. I don't have funding to commission a design and build but
wondered if anyone in this community could advise how I should go about
building this system at our university.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Neil
"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the
Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "