Dear all,

First of all a happy new year to everyone!

I continue to chase the problem I've been having for some time now, i.e.
spectrometer designs accumulating using 64-bit vacc blocks output zeroes for
every other channel. This happens with the tut3_noquant tutorial design as well
which is worrying. I've tried compiling the raw tut3_noquant design on three
separate machines using all perturbations of the 14.x ISE versions, MATLAB
2012b and 2013a, as well as a few different versions of the CASPER libraries. I
have also run the design on both a ROACH-1 and a ROACH-2. I believe this
eliminates most random possibilities...

I am hoping, if you have some time, that a few of you could try to verify what
I'm seeing. This should just involve compiling the tut3_noquant design, running
it, then pulling off a spectrum.

Many thanks in advance
Michael