Hi Kaushal, cc. CASPER,

All good here (Berkeley), thanks. Hope you are well too.

It's been a long time since I've used that ADC, but from what I remember...

- Yes, you need to appropriately drive the ADC's reset through the jumper.
If things aren't working and you're debugging with a probe, note that this
reset is active low.
- the yellow block uses GPIO[0] for the ADC's reset. On ROACH, you had the
choice between gpio banks A and B. On ROACH2, this option on the yellow
block doesn't do anything.
- If you're using the SPI interface, the yellow block uses GPIOs 1,2,3 for
data, clk, and cs_n, respectively.
- The ADC reset is controlled by the active high reset input on the yellow
block, which is inverted and drives GPIO[0]. I suggest tying this to a
software register.

There are more details at https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/X64_adc

Don't forget there's some link calibration stuff you need to do -- details
are on that wiki page.

Let me know if you have other questions,

Cheers

Jack