Hi Heystek,

This issue is not with your script, but your linux permissions. I suggest
you follow what James suggests. The fact that you can't run sudo though
means that you may need your IT guy to give you sudo rights, but if you are
working off the university server that may be an issue - as James says, you
shouldn't need this if you install into your home directory.

Kind Regards,

Adam

--

Adam Isaacson