FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Faculty opening at Embry-Riddle
Date:   Mon, 22 Aug 2016 20:19:50 +0000

Hi Jill & Gerry & Jon-

I hope this finds you all doing well. I’m writing to let you know that my department (ECSSE) at Embry-Riddle is presently searching for a new tenure-track faculty in electrical engineering, targeting the assistant professor level (but open to associate-level applicants). This position may be found at http://careers.erau.edu <http://careers.erau.edu>, under position code #160222. We’re looking for a candidate whose work could support our “sense & avoid” focus group, broadly including radar, sensing, and avionics (not that big of a leap from radio astronomy/SETI, for the right person).

I’m sending this to you in the hopes that you might know students in the doctoral pipeline, or others who would be interested, and that you might forward this information along to any folks you know who might be a good fit. We’re reviewing applications until the position is filled, and aiming to accommodate either a January or August start, depending on the candidate.

All the best-

Billy Barott