Hi All,

I'm trying to update the wiki, and our records at UCB which we use to sell
CASPER to funding bodies (is it a coincidence that this email is going out
a couple of weeks before the NSF ATI deadline? Probably not).

If you are a CASPER user, or CASPER technologies feature significantly in
your work and you feel like declaring yourself as a CASPERite, could you
please add yourself to the list of CASPER people at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dn6JqmqPvjg26Ri8x6-IVruOOF2FkBM8smsLXC-UbcM/edit?usp=sharing

It would be great if you could provide your name, affiliation, and whether
you're a postdoc, student, faculty, etc. A couple of words about your field
(correlators, mkids, radar, etc.) would also be nice.
If you (eg.) did a CASPERy PhD, and are now a CASPERy postdoc, feel free to
put multiple affiliations or details. Right now what we're most looking for
is a CASPER headcount, and numbers representing student/postdoc thorughput.

Thanks