Hi Michael,

Which version (git commit and fork) of mlib_devel did you use to compile
your bitcode?

Which version (git commit and fork) of the adc5g library are you using?

What does the output of the following command show for the affected ADC
after test mode has been unset?

>>> adc5g.get_spi_control(roach2, zdok_n)

Where roach2 is the FpgaClient instance and zdok_n is the ZDOK number of
the affected ADC.

Thanks,
Rurik