Dear Rolando,

1) rolando@rolando-MS-7815:/media/rolando/pocobe4/gulp$ sudo ./gulp -i eth1 > pulsar0.dat

Will write the filtered data in pcap format.

2) Are you peeling out the filter channel data from the pcap format and arranging it ?

3)PRESTO needs floating data, I have to convert my data (int32) to floating. Then I did this:
#!/usr/bin/env python
import numpy as np
array_float32 = np.fromfile('pulsar0.dat', dtype=np.int32).astype(np.float32)
with open("pulsar0", "wb") as prueba_out:
prueba_out.write(array_float32.tostring())

will convert the PCAP file (pulsar0.dat) which contains the UDP header (few bytes ) + disarranged Filter channel data (8192 bytes ) into pulsar0.

Kindly do the Peeling , arranging and then do the conversion step # 3 .

Thanks and regards

Indrajit