Dear all,

I tried to load MATLAB today as I do everyday when I suddenly got this error:

Reading local definitions from './startsg.local'
Using MATLAB_PATH=/home/franco/Software/STEM/MATLAB-R2013a
Using XILINX_PATH=/home/franco/Software/STEM/Xilinx-ISE/14.7/ISE_DS
Using XILINX_PLATFORM=lin64
Using MLIB_DEVEL_PATH=/home/franco/Software/Workspace/Calan/mlib_devel_calan
awk: symbol lookup error: awk: undefined symbol: mpfr_z_sub

Internal error 2: Could not determine the path of the
                  MATLAB root directory.

original command path = /home/franco/Software/STEM/MATLAB-R2013a/bin/matlab current command path = /home/franco/Software/STEM/MATLAB-R2013a/bin/matlab

                  Please contact:

                      MathWorks Technical Support

                  for further assistance.

I did what is suggested in this previous answer: https://www.mail-archive.com/casper@lists.berkeley.edu/msg06619.html, but it didn't worked. Does anyone has any other idea?