Hi James

Physically I have connected the signal generator to the katadc's "i" input
connector with a square wave at 50MHz with amplitude of 2Vpp.

The simulink model is connected as follows:

[image: Inline image 2]
If I program the ROACH and pull a spectrum of It I get nothing (only a
straight line through zero) or sometimes I get the most random noise that
is all over the place.

Heystek