Hi James, Michael, and Vereese,

Thanks for your reply. I have read the timing report to find the failing paths,
and tried to add delay blocks or increasing adder / multiplier latency. It
works well but not always, especially for timing errors in some yellow blocks,
for instance

I will try SmartXplorer and PlanAead, and see if they work.

What's more, the casper_xps toolflow often takes a few hours, which makes me
crazy (>﹏<). I guess this is because timing constraints are difficult to meet.
I wonder if there is any good method to accelerate the xps toolflow. (Map uses
2 processors, and par uses 4 processors by default. The cpu is @2.70GHz 8M)

Thank you all again,

Yunpeng

Yunpeng Men
PhD student
Department of Astronomy & Kavli Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics,
Peking University
Yi He Yuan Lu 5, Hai Dian Qu, Beijing 100871, P. R. China