Hello,

New member here.

At the University of Washington, we've been running a pair of ROACH2's
successfully for several years.

However, today I was restarting one of them through the roach2_ats.py
utility, and u-boot appears to be failing.  I inadvertently unloaded U-boot
(option m), and subsequently tried to load u-boot. (option 0).

The symptoms/behavior:
I can turn the board on and off via roach2_ats.py, but uboot doesn't start
- I see no traffic across my minicom terminal associated with the u-boot.

I can succesfully run an unload U-boot (or at least no errors are reported
back from roach2_ats.py). When I try to run a "load U-boot, kernel, and
filesystem", I get an error that says "device reports readiness to read but
returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)".  While
doing this, I get some odd symbols on the minicom terminal.  Also, if I run
option 9 ("Test FLASH and PPC DDR2 memory"), I see the following on the
minicom terminal:

"start
eeeeeeeeee
wwwwwwwwww
rrrrrrrrrr
pass"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you could please add me to the list server - when I try to join
via the link at the casper site, I get to a Berkeley Calnet login.

Thanks in advance,

--Tony Goodson