Dear all,

Had anyone deal with this problem in SmartXplorer? I think is because of I'm using a newer version of linux (Debian Stretch):

WARNING: Unsupported platform on remote host franco-machine. SmartXplorer is supported only on 32-bit or 64-bit Linux platforms. Removing host from hostlist. ERROR: No hosts available to run remote jobs. Ensure that remote commands can be launched using rsh or ssh on the hosts specified in the hostlist file. Please refer to SmartXplorer documentation on configuring these hosts for running remote commands.

Franco