Hi Mark.

The SKARABs currently only work with a DHCP server. So all bets are off
while attempting to send/receive data without the interface receiving an
IP, Netmask and Gateway. My guess would be that you are sending data, but I
am not sure what IP/MAC it would be sent to or from. Because the ARP table
wouldn't be set up correctly prior to a DHCP response being received and
processed. I would recommend using the SKARABs on a network or connected
directly to a server. I don't see much of a use-case for point-to-point
connections either (How would you get the data off the SKARABs).

Also be careful of the promiscuous mode. It allows all data received on the
interface through to the fabric. It is only meant for debugging network
problems, kind of a tcpdump for the SKARAB. You should be able to send and
receive data between 2 SKARABs without setting promiscuous mode.

If you would like I can pull up some test model files where we send and
receive data between 2 networked SKARABs. With functionality to configure
data rates and packet sizes etc.

Regards

Wes

Wesley New