Hi Homin,

No-one replied to this, so i'll bite.
In principle you could do this, but there is no canned way to
obtain/save/reload the calibrations. They are implemented by stepping some
MMCMs (rather than a register containing fixed offsets) so you'd have to
count the steps during calibration, and then save these somewhere ready to
be reloaded after reprogramming.

Cheers
Jack