From: Rolando Paz [mailto:flx...@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 March 2018 18:50
To: casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [casper] Myricom 10G-PCIE-8A-C

Hi Dan

I placed a 64-bit counter directly at the input of 10G block, and then adjusted
the accumulation length. The behavior was the same, it only works correctly
with the accumulation length = 2048.

The integration time of each package is 20ms corresponding to the accumulation
length = 2048.

Then I obtained the data through GULP, then I graph them and I obtained the
attached graph.

I think everything is working well?

This only works with the accumulation length = 2048, below everything stops
working.

Regards