Dear CASPERites,

Please mark your calendars for the 2019 CASPER workshop, which will be hosted
by Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian in Cambridge, MA, USA from
12 to 16 August 2019 inclusive. We plan an exciting program with talks, working
groups, and hands on tutorials as customary, and a particular summer
school/early career/DSP teaching focus.  Further details will follow this
message, with a call for oral or poster abstract contributions in mid-March,
and registration to open thereafter.  We are working to raise partial travel
support funding for those needed assistance, to be confirmed. Instructions for
applying will become available once we have that in place.

Thanks for your interest, and look forward to hosting CASPER in the Boston area.

Best wishes,

Jonathan Weintroub
obo the 2019 Workshop LOC