Hi James,

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I use and ADC for data acquisition. I
understand the general idea of your system. What I don't understand is
where you get the start time of the ROACH2. Is generated by the TRF? Is
there a different system that initialize all the synchronized devices and
that record the start time? Sorry if it is basic question.

Thanks,

Franco