Hi All,

I'm working with Prof. Lubin's group in UCSB, and we interested in trying out the Capser toolflow for spectrometry applications. We are experimenting at first on a Red Pitaya (125-14) to establish feasibility, obviously actual science will be done with something larger.

My question is what operating system image do I need to run on the Red Pitaya? Also the docs imply some sort of bridging server to the Pitaya, what package is that?

I have followed the tutorials to the point where I have a .fpg and a .bof image. However the tutorials at this point go straight to using capserfpga, with reference to the infrastructure already setup at your workshops. I have not been able to find any information on what the Zynq operating system/server programs are either in the various websites I've found or from the mailing list archives.

Thanks in Advance,

David Mc Carthy