Hi Heystek,

It's a Friday afternoon so perhaps my eyes are deceiving me, but it looks
like you are wanting to store 602 million data points in BRAM? don't think
you are going to have too much luck with that. You could generate a
relatively fine grained cosine wave and only store the first 1/4 wave of
it. When doing the lookup you can reuse the values (essentially just
flipping or swapping to form the remaining 2nd,3rd and 4th quarters) as
needed to form a full waveform. To change frequency you scale your counter
value to skip lookup entries (so essentially you work through the lookup
faster and hence get a shorter period sinusoid). This way you will use far
less memory and can generate different frequencies with the same lookup
table. Amplitude can be scaled as needed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Andrew

Dr Andrew van der Byl