the casper wiki is back, but still has a problem with https security.
(matt is still trying to get a certificate from letsencrypt - it's a tricky
problem...).

if you are using the chrome browser to go to the wiki you'll get a message:
"your connection is not private".
click on "advanced", and then click on "proceed to casper.astro.berkeley.edu
"

best wishes,

dan