Great to see a target for a release!

Personally I think the momentum of the project would benefit more from
having a release to refer to, than any (other) new feature or
improvement. I understand range queries are a priority for you
Jonathan. I still wonder if it would not be better to limit 0.3 to
only bug fixes (priority major or above)?

// Per