In Webex, we are using Cassandra for store User Feed & User Activity data,
it was nearly real time, to support web user interactive, current was in
early testing. We evaluated Voldemort, MemcacheDB, Dynomite.

I most want :
1. support build second index on values or columns.
2. support some kind of optimistic lock, base on row or columnfamily.
3. support increment/decrement.