Hi
We have moved our project from RC3 to the trunk build 1040.
After fixing some breaking changes like objects renaming and removing
monorail http module, we managed to build our project. But when we run
it we got the following exception:

Exception Details: System.MissingFieldException: Field not found:
'NVelocity.Runtime.Directive.Directive.runtimeServices'.

[MissingFieldException: Field not found:
'NVelocity.Runtime.Directive.Directive.runtimeServices'.]

Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Views.NVelocity.CustomDirectives.AbstractComponentDirective.Render
(IInternalContextAdapter context, TextWriter writer, INode node) +0
   NVelocity.Runtime.Parser.Node.ASTDirective.Render
(IInternalContextAdapter context, TextWriter writer) +23
   NVelocity.Runtime.Parser.Node.SimpleNode.Render
(IInternalContextAdapter context, TextWriter writer) +52
   NVelocity.Template.Merge(IContext context, TextWriter writer) +146

Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Views.NVelocity.NVelocityViewEngine.RenderLayout
(String layoutName, String contents, IContext ctx, TextWriter output)
+121

Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Views.NVelocity.NVelocityViewEngine.ProcessLayoutRecursively
(StringWriter writer, IEngineContext context, IController controller,
IControllerContext controllerContext, IContext ctx, TextWriter
finalOutput) +361

Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Views.NVelocity.NVelocityViewEngine.Process
(String viewName, TextWriter output, IEngineContext context,
IController controller, IControllerContext controllerContext) +564
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Services.DefaultViewEngineManager.Process
(String templateName, TextWriter output, IEngineContext context,
IController controller, IControllerContext controllerContext) +238
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Controller.ProcessView() +146
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Controller.RunActionAndRenderView() +2841
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.Controller.Process(IEngineContext
engineContext, IControllerContext context) +63
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.BaseHttpHandler.Process(HttpContext
context) +161

[MonoRailException: Error processing MonoRail request. Action Index on
controller Overview]
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.BaseHttpHandler.Process(HttpContext
context) +477
   Castle.MonoRail.Framework.BaseHttpHandler.ProcessRequest
(HttpContext context) +37

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute
() +181
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,
Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

After we replaced current action view with a simple view with no
components on it everything worked fine. When we tried to add a
component on the test view we got the exception above again.

We found a suggestion to replace NVelocity.dll with the latest one
from the build. We did so but the exception repeated.

Please advise.