Hi folks,

I'd like your help.

I'm looking to do something simple, but I have no idea how. I usually
create an XML config file that contains all the settings to run the
application with AR and that works fine. What I'd like to do now is a
bit different. I want the XML to have ALL settings EXCEPT the
connection string, which will be obtained from a source other than the
Xml config file..

Is that possible? I couldn't figure out how I'd manage to do that. I
just need to use the ActiveRecordStarter class to read all the
parameters and then find a way to add the connection string that will
come from a different source.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance