I'm really not into boo/brail (yet). Maybe someone with a little more
insight can tell what's wrong, based on the following information?

                public override void OnMethodInvocationExpression
(MethodInvocationExpression node)
                {
                        ReferenceExpression expression = node.Target as
ReferenceExpression;
                        if (expression == null || expression.Name !=
"TryGetParameter")
                        {
                                base.OnMethodInvocationExpression(node); //
Here's the culprit
                                return;
                        }

The base call fails, leaving the following call stack:

        mscorlib.dll!System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() + 0x1d
bytes
        mscorlib.dll!
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<System.__Canon,System.__Canon>.this
[System.__Canon].get(System.__Canon key) + 0x41 bytes
        Boo.Lang.Compiler.DLL!
Boo.Lang.Compiler.CompilerContext.GetService<Boo.Lang.Compiler.TypeSystem.CallableResolutionService>
() + 0x77 bytes
        Boo.Lang.Compiler.DLL!
Boo.Lang.Compiler.Steps.ProcessMethodBodies.CallableResolutionService.get
() + 0x4f bytes
        Boo.Lang.Compiler.DLL!
Boo.Lang.Compiler.Steps.ProcessMethodBodies.GetCorrectCallableReference
(Boo.Lang.Compiler.Ast.Node sourceNode = {super(viewEngine, output,
context, __controller, __controllerContext)},
Boo.Lang.Compiler.Ast.ExpressionCollection args =
{Boo.Lang.Compiler.Ast.ExpressionCollection},
Boo.Lang.Compiler.TypeSystem.IEntity[] candidates =
{Boo.Lang.Compiler.TypeSystem.IConstructor[1]}) + 0xb0 bytes
        Boo.Lang.Compiler.DLL!
Boo.Lang.Compiler.Steps.ProcessMethodBodies.GetCorrectConstructor
(Boo.Lang.Compiler.Ast.Node sourceNode = {super(viewEngine, output,
context, __controller, __controllerContext)},
Boo.Lang.Compiler.TypeSystem.IType type =
{Castle.MonoRail.Views.Brail.BrailBase},
Boo.Lang.Compiler.Ast.ExpressionCollection arguments =
{Boo.Lang.Compiler.Ast.ExpressionCollection}) + 0x95 bytes
        Boo.Lang.Compiler.DLL!
Boo.Lang.Compiler.Steps.ProcessMethodBodies.ProcessConstructorInvocation
(Boo.Lang.Compiler.Ast.MethodInvocationExpression node = {super
(viewEngine, output, context, __controller, __controllerContext)},
Boo.Lang.Compiler.TypeSystem.IEntity targetEntity =
{BrailView_default.constructor
(Castle.MonoRail.Views.Brail.BooViewEngine, System.IO.TextWriter,
Castle.MonoRail.Framework.IEngineContext,
Castle.MonoRail.Framework.IController,
Castle.MonoRail.Framework.IControllerContext)}) + 0x180 bytes
        Boo.Lang.Compiler.DLL!
Boo.Lang.Compiler.Steps.ProcessMethodBodies.ProcessMethodInvocationExpression
(Boo.Lang.Compiler.Ast.MethodInvocationExpression node = {super
(viewEngine, output, context, __controller, __controllerContext)},
Boo.Lang.Compiler.TypeSystem.IEntity targetEntity =
{BrailView_default.constructor
(Castle.MonoRail.Views.Brail.BooViewEngine, System.IO.TextWriter,
Castle.MonoRail.Framework.IEngineContext,
Castle.MonoRail.Framework.IController,
Castle.MonoRail.Framework.IControllerContext)}) + 0x157 bytes
        Boo.Lang.Compiler.DLL!
Boo.Lang.Compiler.Steps.ProcessMethodBodies.OnMethodInvocationExpression
(Boo.Lang.Compiler.Ast.MethodInvocationExpression node = {super
(viewEngine, output, context, __controller, __controllerContext)}) +
0x242 bytes