I simply has very little time. We moved to a new flat, wife's just about to
give birth in a couple of weeks, work is at a stressful stage (first
shareholders demo this week), and more.
I hope to get to patches application as soon as I can. meanwhile other
commiters are helping out.

--
Ken Egozi.
http://www.kenegozi.com/blog