do not contaier.Resolve<ILogger>().the whole idea is to have windsor deal
with it - by having a component dependent on ILogger, and have Windsor
resolve it.

Say:

namespace A
{
   public class B
   {
      ILogger logger;
      public B(ILogger logger) { this.logger = logger };
   }
}

Assuming you Resolve<A.B>()  (or otherwise have B as a dependency on
somehting else), the logger instance will have the name A.B

if you *have* to get hold of a logger instance directly (say on the
application's entry point), you should resolve the ILoggerFactory, and have
it create the proper named instance:

var logger = container.Resolve<ILoggerFactory>().Create(typeof(A.B));

I have a couple of blog posts on that exact topic, awaiting to be finalized
and published (no time though)

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Sosh <bgs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've set up the Windsor logging facility, and have it working with
> log4net.  However, I can't figure out how to specify which named
> logger the messages should go to - how do I do this? (At the moment
> they seem to just go to root)
>
> Thanks,

Ken Egozi.
http://www.kenegozi.com/blog