I have recently been working on an AddIn for Microsoft Outlook 2003, and
making heavy use of Windsor.
Outlook loads everything into a partial trust environment - is there a
reason these castle projects (Windsor/Core/MicroKernel/DynamicProxy)
do not have the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers Attribute?
Would there be a problem putting it in? It would be nice not having to
build my own versions of castle to get it to work in Outlook...

Thanks!

Adam Langley
Senior Developer
+64 9 486 9010
www.winscribe.com

 Please consider the environment before printing this email!