James - you should've asked whether I knew about this  :)

John has already contributed hugely to the project, and I'm sure that it is
going for a bright future.
I will be doing less, but off course not ditching altogether.
In a way I still contribute to MR, by working on a potentially huge project
(that is about to start enlarging the beta-circle), which uses MR for
frontend. a success there can prove a major success story for MR.

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Adam Toseland <a...@razorit.com.au> wrote:

> Congrats John,
>

> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Jonathon Rossi <j...@jonorossi.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Ken Egozi has decided to pass on the MonoRail leadership, as he is
>> currently unable to contribute the time that MonoRail needs to stay up to
>> date and relevant.
>>
>> The PMC has voted, so it is official that John Simons will take the lead.
>>
>> Many thanks to Ken for his work on MonoRail, it is very much appreciated.
>> Best of luck to Ken and John.
>>
>> --
>> Jono
>>
>> --