Getting a snapshot of the latest source is ridiculously easy with github.

for e.g., assuming you are looking for ActiveRecord, you go to
http://github.com/castleproject/Castle.ActiveRecord, and there you have a
nice "Download Source" button.
Click it and you have a zip file with the whole source sent to you, wrapped
and warmed, ready to be served.

You might have noticed that Castle is now divided to projects, and that
there is a binary dependency now between projects instead of having all
built from source.

So, for your specific mission to be completed, you might also need the
source for Castle.Core to be compiled with APTCA. So get its code the same
way as above, etc.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Mauricio Scheffer <
mauricioschef...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Teresa. Code has been moved to git, see
> http://www.castleproject.org/git.html.
>
> --
> Mauricio
>
> On Jun 9, 7:15 am, Therease M Jugganath <tre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> > I am trying to checkout the source code from svn.castleproject.org:
> > 8080/svn/castle/trunk and keep getting errors with svn and tortoise.
> > I also get redirected to the git respositries which I am clueless
> > about!!!
> > I urgently need to get castle and hibernate working in a medium trust
> > environ and have already downloaded nant etc.
> > I am just struggling to checkout the source code.
> > Pls can you provide detailed step by steps.
> >
> > Thank you
> > Teresa
>
> --

Ken Egozi.