Hi,

I am using the WcfFacility on the client to create channels. I would
also like to inject a messageinspector, but I would like this
message-inspector to have a reference to a service also managed by the
micro-kernel. Is there a way in the WcfFacility to do this?
The idea is that my Wcf message-inspector can then use a service to
notify the running application of all communications running through the
WCF pipeline...

Adam Langley