From: castle-project-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:castle-project-us...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Adam Langley
Sent: Thursday, 29 July 2010 9:17 a.m.
To: castle-project-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: component registration always results in SingletonLifestyleManager
being applied

Has this area of registration changed?
You do appear to be right, any registration that specifies an existing instance
will ignore custom lifecycles.
I will upgrade and see if it fixes it - however this will take a little while,
I have to upgrade the whole application (and a series of installers...), ahhhh,
process, how I adore thee.

Adam Langley
Senior Developer
+64 9 486 9010
alang...@winscribe.com
www.winscribe.com

 Please consider the environment before printing this email!