I remove the component from the container for instance if i have to register
a different implementation or configuration for a service
during runtime or the service is not available anymore etc. and i thought
remove/register would be an easy way to do that.
In the current case i'm just a little confused because it ever worked
without any problem, even with the current code. In the moment
i call RemoveComponent, there is no other component that depends on it. But
maybe i just can't see it.
Anyway,i think in this case i can avoid the use of RemoveComponent by using
a factory method instead.