Dear group,

I have a requirement where-by I will have a Windows Service (running as
System) that publishes a component on net.pipe (for use by the local
machine only), but it must service multiple users logged on to the same
machine simultaneously.
It must create a 'singleton' instance per Windows User connected... so
the WCF layer will use integrated windows authentication.
When a user logs on to the machine, they will receive the same component
instance no matter how many times they connect/disconnect from the WCF
service - and no two users will ever share the same instance.

I was thinking that the best way to approach this would be a custom
lifestyle which creates a release policy per distinct windows user - the
component could even capture the global 'user logoff' event and dispose
that user's component at that time (I would really love this!).

What do you think of the concept, and what Castle extensibility points
would I rely on to implement this?

Adam Langley