Team,

I am curious, I would like to know, ahead of time, what result adding a
new component to the MicroKernel will cause.
For example, say I have a few components already registered, but some
are currently 'awaiting dependencies'. I would like to know, if I were
to add another component to the kernel (which may or may not resolve
these dependencies), what components will be resolvable as a result...
but I dont want to _actually_register_it_ (yet).
I just want to be able to say to the user "If you add this new
component, it will itself be awaiting X dependencies..." or "It will be
utilised by Component Y to complete its dependencies" etc etc.

Then the user can decide whether or not they want to go ahead.

the MicroKernel state, resulting from a component registration or
deregistration, ahead of time (without actually applying the
registrations).

How might I achieve this? Does Castle support transactional isolation of
component registration? Because that might be useful in this scenario...

Thanks,

Adam Langley