An improved version of Razor

@Hammett - I wonder about choosing fs for MR.  One of the strengths of an
OSS is with the way it is opened up for contributions. fs is not very
approachable. I believe that Ayende can testify about the benefits that
brail had when we ported the sources from boo to c#. Although (at least at
the time and probably still) boo has a nicer syntex, and some very powerful
features, the approachability of c# made the project progress faster.
I can certainly see a real advantage in using stuff like fparsec for Blade,
but for the general areas of the FW - it might be a shoot in the leg.

Personally btw I'd try to come up with some free time to work on it. I
lately have been doing ruby almost exclusively and f# would be a fresh air.

Ken Egozi.
http://www.kenegozi.com/blog
http://www.delver.com
http://www.musicglue.com