Hi there:

Currently we are using Castle Windsor in our ASP.NET/WCF based application
using
<%@ ServiceHost Language="VB" Service="environmentVariableServiceFacade"
 Factory="Castle.Facilities.WcfIntegration.DefaultServiceHostFactory,
Castle.Facilities.WcfIntegration"  %>

We would like to enable the web services hosted under the same application
to be available on non-http protocols. So to facilitate this we went about
initializing the windsor container on AppInitialize() as per the
documentation below
http://docs.castleproject.org/Default.aspx?Page=WCF-Facility-Registration&NS=Windsor&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Earlier, we enabled the web services over http and we had
global.asax Application_Start() and Application_End() to initialize and
dispose the ONE Windsor container we kept globally.

What is the equivalent way to dispose windsor container when it comes to
using AppInitialize()?
Or it it ok to just let WAS take care of disposing the Windsor container
and we just worry about creating it once and using it across various
services.

Thanks,
Gopal