Has anyone had any experience with hosting a wcf service that uses castle
windsor on SharePoint 2010?

MS recommends using
the multiplebaseaddressbasichttpbindingservicehostfactory for a SOAP
service hosted on sharepoint because that will automatically set up the
correct endpoints for the service so there is no need to worry about
matching a config file to the sharepoint configuration. Ideally I would
like to keep this behaviour.

I have got as far as creating an httpmodule (rather than modifying
global.asax) and installing it using a feature receiver but I'm not sure
where to go next and I can't find anything online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!