Hi guys,

I am using the castle windsor for my WPF application.

I have a main window in the main project with the castle assemblies.
I perform the registration of another project assembly (Named Map) which
holds a User Control. (NOTE: registration is done by folder path and no
reference was added)
I would like to display this user control in the main window using the xaml.

Can this be done ?

*When I used a reference to this project I did it by adding the following
line for the namespace reference:*

*xmlns:mapControl="clr-namespace:Map;assembly=Map"*
*
*
*And then simply this line for displaying it:*
*
*
*<mapControl:MapView x:Name="mapControl" />
*
*
*
*
*
*** However I do not understand how to do it now when there is no reference
to the assembly... ? *
*
*
*