After trying all the solutions nearly 8 hours I initialized all types and
subtypes in the project. And change initialization order. Then I found
there is a dependency JConnector<T> of T so I registered all T's and
initialized aaand voila!

So be careful if you have dependencies like me. Windsor is not giving any
detailed info about registered but not initialized components. It seems
only collecting resolution conflicts and gaps. Any initialization or chain
based mistakes will be welcomed in a dark room :)

Have a nice day.