Hi Richard, all,

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 17:30 -0700, Richard Jones wrote:
> I've pushed the latest PEP to the repos. It has all the recent
> clarifications and the API docs. Just need to wait for the website to
> rebuild or something.

It's online now. Current references to PEP438 (also inlined below):

    http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0438/

https://bitbucket.org/hpk42/pep-pypi/src/c0cbd3f3508991f5c47eb0fdb036c6e25ef45047/PEP-438.txt?at=default

> Unless there's any last-minute problems I'll accept the PEP in this
> form and push the implementation to the production PyPI next week
> after I fly home.

testpypi.python.org keeps 502ing on me - probably makes sense to first have
that stable and reviewed for a few days at least.

best and thanks everybody,

holger

PEP: 438
Title: Transitioning to release-file hosting on PyPI
Version: $Revision$
Last-Modified: $Date$