Hi Joe,

Joe Landman wrote:
  Two part question.  Has anyone played with captchas in conjunction
with C::C::FB?  Second part:  should I be looking at different
technology rather than captchas?

A technique i recently saw was to add an input to your form with a usual sounding name (like "subject") but style is as "display:none". The primary concept is that users manually filling out the form will not see that field and therefore it will be blank on submission. Automated processes will likely see the "subject" field and stuff it with data.

I don't know how well this works or how "accessible" it is, but it could be worth a shot since it adds no complexities to the form for your end users.

-Brian